11.04.2014

Need a job?? MBF is recruitng.

http://bullseyerecruiting.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Need-a-Job-Sign.jpg

Hi dearies, for those who are new on this blog welcome and happy new month to you. so lets get down really fast.
I will be needing some helping hands on this blog, yes we have gotten to that level and it is time to actually help others get the best in fashion,style, beauty and anything that can transform a woman to a diva..(which was why I started this blog in the first place).

So I will be needing a business manager, who will also work as my partner in terms of attending functions on my behalf when I am not attending, and also about five people who will work as marketers. So if you are interested or you know someone who is, let me know by sending a mail to lovethkassy@gmail.com after which I will tell you the next step.

Note: This allows you work from home.

5 comments:

  1. Kassy please I need the job. will send you a mail right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm! Nice one dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm! Nice one dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it

    Zeemaster2004@yahoo.com
    plzzzzzzz Email me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it

    Zeemaster2004@yahoo.com
    plzzzzzzz Email me

    ReplyDelete