9.03.2014

Celebrity Style Focus- Mercy Aigbe Gentry

Mercy Aigbe has taken over with her style and fashion,and I give it to her that she is one of the few most fashionable female in the Nigeria entertainment scene. I need her stylist, hair stylist and make up artist..lol  They are doing a great job too. Now lets take a look at her street style, event, ankara and owanbe outfit. I took my time to select these. So tell me what is your take on Mercy's fashion style? See them below...

Street style/ Events



















Ankara/Owanbe styles.




Add caption



















 Follow @mearcyaigbegentry to keep up.

9 comments:

  1. This babe is a correct fashionista! I luv her dress sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! Mercy have Mercy oo

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's hot n her style is dope!!!
    princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. And where was Mercy when those sick people gave Ebube most fashionable female actress eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give it to her any day anytime..... Xpecialy her Ankara Shez Soooooo Fab nd gr8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis woman can do no wrong in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis woman can do no wrong in my eyes

    ReplyDelete