2.11.2015

Where are my people at??? - Kassy Loveth


Hello guys!! who missed me? well so so sorry for the long absence, it was not my fault abi was it my fault? that is by the way. Some people don't want me to come back so they can claim my idea and uniqueness of my blog.... well sorry to disappoint you one thing abut life is you can't go anywhere with some ones sweat it is never done. How will you feel making your first million and you get sued for it? You will call it wickedness abi? life is a jouney and over taking is allowed but don't steal cos you will get caught.

So guys what has been happening? For me it is not easy, school is so stressful but it has reduced if not who born me to blog? lol. Don't worry guys I've found a way to shuffle it. So I decided to share some pics of me to start with..There are lots and lots of stuffs we will be doing and guess what? There will be give away every month end to just one lucky winner( will increase the number as time goes biko) You can add me up on my personal handle on Instagram @Kassyloveth, also keep up with this blog on Instagram @mackbeautyandfashion and on facebook @ Mack Beauty and Fashion Magazine. See pics below......








14 comments:

  1. Sweetheart welcome back! I missed u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai! Kassy u too fine abeg. Good to have u back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kassy I missed u a lot, where went U? U are a true beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can i say i missed you? Cos am still drooling over this blog. Its soooo interesting. God will bless the works of your hands and prosper you in Jesus name, amen. Keep flying high, girl. You rock.
    Did i mention your pictures make sense. You fine wella. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Back Ma'am Kasssy.... Missed U nd HapPy Nue year

    ReplyDelete
  6. AT LAST !!!
    Kassy ,your beauty saved you from my anger.
    I can't be mad at you for long and I still don't know !
    Welcome back dear , C'mon , let's get this party started .
    Yippe !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i miss you dear, welcome back #kisses#

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rilly missed dis blog..welcome bk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm Kassy finally u say make you come bck ba? welcome o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol babe na school o with time I will come back fully.

      Delete
  10. Chaaaaaai....so you fine reach this ehn? I done miss you tire. Abeg make you no vamoose again o.welcome back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe how I go do na... lol dnt worry soonest d vamoosing will be over.

      Delete