7.12.2014

Pregnant and Stylish


Hi dearies, you know most people tend to loose their fashion sense when they get pregnant, I don't know why, but I have seen those who look very stylish in pregnancy. I will be focusing  on each of them, especially most fashion bloggers and ardent fashionistas who have passed through pregnancy, that I will start by next week so that we all can get inspired. Y 'all know that this blog is about getting inspired right? Yeah it is. But for now take a look at some random picks.















http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/61723-kim-kardashian-kourtney-kardashian-wear-the-same-beige-pregnancy-maxi-dress-who-/promo/1365111222_kim-kardashian-kourtney-kardashian-441.jpg




11 Awesome Fashion Blogs On The Rise via @WhoWhatWear
Christina Aguilera #pregnancy #maternity

Maternity Street Style via MyCornerView
Crop top during #pregnancy #maternity

7 comments:

  1. Wow nice bt I don't support the heel shoes wearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ar all looking fab! Bt d heel tin though

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ar all looking fab! Bt d heel tin though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look...jeeezzzzzzzz......as far as they are comfy with the heels,den no cause for alarm biko........fashion nakes ma body vibrate.....cnt wait to have Ǻℓℓ this collections o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me i know I lost all sense of fashion when I was pregnant cos I vomited for 6 months( i actually lost weight instead of gaining) , felt nausea and heart burn the whole time and was still spitting after delivery. To carry twins nor easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me i know I lost all sense of fashion when I was pregnant cos I vomited for 6 months( i actually lost weight instead of gaining) , felt nausea and heart burn the whole time and was still spitting after delivery. To carry twins nor easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These girls r not fat na.so finding wat to wear won't be an issue. U need to c me during pregnancy I look like a baby elephant. By d 8th month I find it hard to go out cuz of wat to wear!

    ReplyDelete