11.08.2014

Julliet Ibrahim covers season 4 Celebrity Shoot by Abbyke Domina


Julliet Ibrahim is the new cover woman of the season 4 celebrity shoot by Abbyke Domina, an online magazine known for celebrating successful African women. She is so beautiful.
-Intro.....

I am Juliet Ibrahim,a mother, an actress, musician,humanitarian, producer and entrepreneur, I was born into the family of a Lebanese father; Mr. Hussein Ibrahim and a half Liberian/Ghanaian mother; Mrs. Sarah Elizabeth Ibrahim on the 3rd of March 1986. I grew up in Liberia, Lebanon, Ghana and Ivory Coast and I’m the eldest of 3 siblings.

-How can you describe your fashion lifestyle?
I can describe it as daring, spontaneous and very creative

how do you handle fashion stress?
I don’t usually get stressed when it comes to fashion, simply because
I’m not into trends or what’s in vogue, I don’t rack my brain over what to
wear that much, I just wear what makes me comfortable .

-Your fashion icon home and abroad?
I like Nicki Minaj fashion sense,jennifer lopez, beyonce and Charlize Theron. Back home, I am my very own fashion icon.

-Your fashion accessories you will never go a day without?
My sunglasses, handbag, rings and wristwatch

More Pics below...









1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WOMAN !
    I love,love ,love this beauty.If am asked to describe what beauty,class and flawless means to me, I will proudly point to Juliet Ibrahim !

    ReplyDelete