11.26.2014

Ladies Hot and Fabulous Fashion Finds (19)


Hi guys, I told you all to expect some days to be like the past two days, I also stated that it will only take a while. Well the reason is because I just settled into school, need to d some clearance and other things. It is going to be for 16 months for me to be full blown Nutritionist/Dietitian (yes! I read and still reading Nutrition and Dietetics best course ever lol). Everything will go back the way it is soon, certainly by next week.. You know how it is with settling into school especially when you've been away from anything school for two years plus. So please guys bear with me.

So, here are today's fashion finds.. Hope you like?...




















4 comments:

  1. Aww .
    Congratulations Kassy !
    Knowledge is power sweetie .
    God's protection and love will lead & cover your hustle + life and family in Jesus name .
    Goodluck !

    I love, love, this particular post . lots of beautiful styles to steal !
    Congratulations once more .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love d jean combo, its so nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay. Congrats dear. Very happy for you o. I understand how it is. It is well. The end result would be fantastic by God's grace.

    ReplyDelete