10.10.2014

MBF Ankara Print Styles (7)



Yah! we back! it may sound like a broken record but trust me when I say it is here to stay! I needed to get a new laptop to solve the problem once and for all and I have done that . So I see no reason why I won't be consistent doing what I love. For those of you dissing me for not posting as usual I am very sorry, the truth is you don't love this blog more than I do lol. If at all I won't be blogging in a day, you will know before hand...

Lets get down to business, take this little advise go get a very good tailor/designer and tell them to be ready cos I tell you you won't get tired of new styles and fashion trends be it the African fabric or other wise.

Finally, this is going to be a beauty and fashion community for mostly ladies (Guys are welcomed cos there will be a post for them once in a while). So feel free to invite your friends to be part of this, you won't want to go out looking posh while your friend look like a maid, that will be plain wickedness. And don't forget to always leave comments, that is the driving force. ***Kisses***

More ankara styles below...


























21 comments:

  1. Wow!! Kassy good to have back In fact na me beef you pass lol...I love what you do here pls don't go awol again.. Love u loads..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassy,just thank your God that I didn't know how to get to you or your body could have been covered in serious marks from my koboko .
    How dare you left me starving,how dare you make me question myself if something not so sweet happened.You better get me a good doctor to check my bp .
    Anyway,welcome back sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol sorry oo, as for the doctor don't worry we will look into it when you have a blog name...lol

      Delete
  3. Yay!!!!!! Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!! Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I missed ur update!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I missed ur update!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ur blog dearie...nice one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dis is my first time here. Nice work. Av found ma self a new site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi kassy. Keep can you recommend a good tailor to me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am new here!! Hope I will hv a nice tum wt u peeps

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first time here...nice stlyes you got here! LillyDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first time here...nice stlyes you got here! LillyDiva#

    ReplyDelete