10.20.2014

Fashionista of the week- Gold Emeh

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/315820_446515038740456_656647574_n.jpg

So I have been following Gold Emeh for a very long time and she is such a fashionista. I was thinking on who to feature this week and she kept ringing on my head.  Gold is a fashion blogger at www.styledbygoldemeh.blogspot.com where she express her personal fashion and style, you can also follow her on instagram @gold_emeh. Did I tell you she is a doctor? yeah right. See some of her pics below... Besides Gold come and pay me for this advert. * Kidding*






















3 comments:

  1. Wow! She looks pretty and she's got a nice dress sense. Did u say she's a doctor? Wow! Am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am going to look for her on IG right away. she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete