10.24.2014

Style Focus- Ankara Short Flay Gowns.


Hi guys, I think Style Focus best describe this segment, instead of Fashion focus thus the change in tittle. Also Celebrity Style Focus is now Celebrity Fashion Inspiration. So today we will be looking at ankara short flay gowns.
Ok, this was what inspired the style focus...
My sister and I  once went to a tailor/designer for a dress, while I went for a jumpsuit style, she wanted a short gown. So we went online to look for but we searched and searched and at the end of the day we asked that she make any dress for us since we didn't like what we saw on the oviation she gave us. So while I was doing the Ankara Print Styles it crossed my mind. This does not affect the Ankara print style posts which is a random pick from different ankara styles, it is just a focus for people to easily locate a particular style or trends that will eventually fall on this segment. So stay glued cos a lot are yet to unfold.

More styles below...





5 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Kassy .I followed your instructions concerning stretch marks here to the last order,Today makes it 2 weeks of doing so,I VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TO SAY THAT I'M BEGINNING TO SEE CHANGES.THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SAVING ME FROM MY SISTER MARY ATTIRE !

    Now,pls don't see me as Oliver Twist,my other problem is my toothpick why me God legs.I love traditional wear,only if they sweep the floor.pls help a sister (that's me) out and show the best trendy outfit for us(on behalf of other toothpickers legs out there) that can make necks break into two.help us biko o o oh.

    Before I forget,I just wanna say to you:YOU ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN KASSY.YOU ROCK GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, this brought smile to my face. As for the tooth pick leg, don't you think it is time to flaunt it since you can't change it? just be confident in yourself and people won't even notice anymore.. I used to be like you but omo that one don change o lol. But don't worry lots of styles to cover the legs will still come. lol

      Delete
    2. Abeg kassy where the strech mark post dey? I won't mind trying it out. Pls help a sister out.

      Delete
  2. http://www.mackbeautyandfashion.com/2014/07/six-simple-steps-to-get-rid-of-stretch.html
    Anon that is the link

    ReplyDelete