10.27.2014

Fashionista of the week- Amaka Chirah




Hi guys, fashionista of this week is international model Amaka Chirah. As usual I have been following her and she knows the game real well, what am I saying? she is a model so she should know the game. Sometimes I get intimidated looking at her photos and I be like Kassy you where supposed to be a model what happened!! lol. Looking for an international model? Want to keep up with her fashion style? Hook her up on instagram @pisceslove101. But like we do it lets peep a little of her style below.... *smiles*
















Photo Credit: Instagram @pisceslove101

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Kssy love you for this... she is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing style she got there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me she is just okay and not a WOW ! scream from me.Her outfit is a everyday normal something,trendy and SEE/SAW.
    I wish for originality,uniqueness and the I DARE YOU OUTFITS.
    Other ladies shown here gave me life and I have to download their pictures for my future use ie borrowing their style.
    But truth be told,Amaka body structure is DAMN HOT,A BODY WORTH DYING FOR !
    SHE MADE ME VERY JEALOUS & THIRSTY FOR THAT BODY !

    ReplyDelete