11.11.2014

Meet 5 year old fashionista- Haileigh


Guys stop dulling, kids are taking over the fashion world. While I was compiling the adorable kids fashion the other day I came across this little princess and I decided to dig, you know me now... Gosh she pulls every outfit better that most adult. She was tagged one of the most stylish kid on instagram by Essence magazine and has graced the pages of so many online magazine. Yeah all thanks to her mum but it is on her body we get to see them... You can find her on instagram @ Hails_world. See some of her pics below...
















http://www.essence.com/sites/default/files/images/2014/04/14/hails_world.png

4 comments:

  1. I never see wetin go make me no marry oyinbo man...she's so pretty! gush!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. Really nice. Extremely

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz na wah ooo she looks very cute.

    ReplyDelete