4.23.2015

Kim Kardashian dress at Time 100 gala night is everything!| Shop the look

Taking the plunge: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star looked completely stunning in the evening dress by Sophie Theallet

Kim looked so beautiful as ever at the Time 100 people of the year gala night which had she and her husband Kanye West as part of the most influential people of the year. What I love most is her dress, she killed it! Want the dress? more pics and details below....



Natural: Kim wore her raven-coloured locks back in an elegant ponytail as she let her natural looks shine with complimentary make-up on her face

Striking: Kim, 34, scintillated in a cleavage-bearing number cpmprised of low-cut, patterned sleeveless black gown featuring sheer panelling around the chestStriking: Kim, 34, scintillated in a cleavage-bearing number cpmprised of low-cut, patterned sleeveless black gown featuring sheer panelling around the chest

Here they come: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West joined Karlie at popular Tribeca nightspot Belle Reve 

Looking good: Kim's raven-coloured locks were pulled back in an elegant ponytail featuring a middle-part as she had natural, complimentary make-up on her face

Dynamic duo: The Flashing Lights rapper showed off his signature style in a black velvet jacket and matching trousers while hitting the red carpet
























http://fashionbomb.thefashionbomb.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Kim-Kardashian-Wests-Time-100-Gala-Sophie-Theallet-Spring-2015-Black-Eyelet-DanceHall-gown-with-Gold-lame-and-french-lace-detailing.jpg

 The dress is from Sophie Theallet 2015 Spring Collection. Shop for it Here

1 comment:

  1. Last year I did my makeup lesson from Lina, she trains best makeup lesson in my town. After that I did my makeover by myself on my gala night. And everyone was asking me from where I did my makeover. I love the way Lina taught me everything,she really helped me a lot to create my own platform. I am really thankful to her for this. Anyone can get makeup lesson from her. She will be best for this!

    ReplyDelete