4.21.2015

Fashionista of the week- Sonia aka Miss Jemine


Hi dolls, it is that time of the week where I bring you one out of the many fashionistas we have slaying every form of fashion in their own style and today I bring you Sonia, a happy woman, always smiling and keeping the game real. I have been following her and I think she is worthy of fashionista of the week. Do follow her on IG @missjemine and you won't regret it. More pics below....



















 Images: Instagram@missjemine.
What do you think about Missjemie's fashion style?
Spread love and not hate
Xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Wowwww she is so pretty and her style is hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the way shez flunting my kind of hips and Me dey shame say my hipz 2Big.......... Kia....... Ogaaooo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol babe you mean you have this kind of hips and you are not flaunting?? kai i wish it was me, see me breaking the internet.

      Delete