4.17.2015

Trend Alert! Staying beautiful in your natural hair


Creator of ETC Blog Magazine, Yolanda gives very thorough tutorials on hair styling, products and make-up. Her bubbly personality and seemingly sweet spirit makes her videos easy to watch and pleasant.
Yolanda Renee

In the past few years, a lot of people went back to their natural hair and the turn out was something else. Now they have succeeded in making most women thirst for it that most of them don't bother about the latest brazilian wig (quite economical lol).
Here are few people who I think look absolutely beautiful in their natural hair. Guess what? I joined them too, but nah am not carrying it for a long time  just want to give my hair some breathing space that's all.
With time I will be bringing tips on how to care and grow your natural hair. Keep it locked!

Find more pics below....



Kassy Loveth

http://kamerkongosa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/genevieve-nnaji-640x480.jpg
Genevieve Nnaji

Nse Ikpe-Etim

http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/origs3599819/1855565077-w644-h429/di-ja-1.jpg
Deja

@Unearthedamber

@Unearthedamber


Ty Bello


Barbara
So will you go natural? thoughts

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nice post..but why is it that it takes u a month or 2 months too post anytin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! tips on how to care and grow your natural hair.I remember the fact that I want my hair to flourish and be able to show off my hard work and patience.

    ReplyDelete